THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

GUESS WHO I PLAYED WITH TODAY...

TRILBY BLU
4 months
She was a very happy little girl today - but I went back to babysit tonight (Mom and Dad had school conferences) and she was NOT a happy camper.  She let me know she wanted her MOM !!  Kennedy and Blakely (her big sisters) helped me calm her down and finally she cooed and smiled again!

Some pictures of the Baker's Table Tony found, used his "magic" on and brought to the store on Sunday...
 Two bins...
Two drawers...
Two bread boards...a really nice piece!!  $450.
Joanne (during class Sunday) made this "Wool Feather Tree" using Glitter Wool she purchased from Linda Keller at Grant Street Woolworks, in Chambersburg, PA  -

 Isn't it great....you should see it in person...so sparkly and prim at the same time!!
For all you DIY gals...we have some wonderful yardage of red and white cotton velvet. $16. pyd.

What great St Nicolas' or Christmas stockings the velvet would make!!!
Well....I am off to put the pj's on and tuck myself in to see who WINS Dancing with the Stars.....I love all three finalists so it is really, really hard to pick a favorite!!!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh Trilby is a doll - she's gotten so big! And for those of you that's reading this - that table is awesome in person! Love it! Wish it was in my kitchen!

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~
What a SweetHeart Trilby is that smile is worth a millon bucks !!
Beautiful Fabric ... how I wish I learned to sew
(I'm all thumbs).
My that Bakers Table is a real Treasure sure it
wont stay long at the Cinnamon Stick.
Sending Warm Hugs ~~ xox

moosecraft said...

Trilby has a gorgeous smile!

I should have bought some of that sparkly wool from Joanne... that tree is so cute!

And oooh-la-la! The red cotton velvet I bought from you is going to be stitched into stockings, ornaments and hearts this holiday weekend!!! I can't wait!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!