THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, November 6, 2011

GETTING MY ACT TOGETHER...

Taking a deep breath and trying to clear my mind of the tinsel and jingle bells and glitter!!!  There is NEVER ENOUGH THYME - never ever...for me to do all that my mind has inside it - swirling images of all I want to do for THE CINNAMON STICK !  Supposing some of it has to do with age (slowing down earlier and earlier in the day)...(YIKES)!!
If I could only slow down time - just a bit - I want to shop, play and create - I don't want to cook, clean or do laundry ( squinching my nose in a stinky position)!!   (truth is I haven't cooked one meal this whole week....thank goodness for a wonderful, understanding hubby!!)  ---and thank goodness for restaurants.
BUT - I do have to get my act together and regroup...try to stay on some kind of a schedule - however, not today...I am going to PLAY!!!
Open house has been a happy, busy time and lots of goodies need to be replaced.  So off to play I go.
(never got to take pictures...will try to get some individual shots next week...we have/had some really cool Christmas treasures - with more to come!!)

1 comment:

ctlogcabin said...

God Bless You Miss Judy, All your Energy, Ideas and Fun Loving Attitude !! The shop looked so Festive & Wonderful !!! I am filled with the Christmas Spirit !! Thanks ~~
I Love the goodies I brought home.
As always your cutouts are the Best,
Miss Susan got such a Kick out of the
Sweetness at the bottom of her bag,
You are one of a Kind !!! Love & Hugs xox