THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, November 28, 2011

DAY OF REST ???

Well that is always questionable isn't it!!   However, I am not going to the store today...instead I will stay in my neighborhood - do the laundry, (again),  shop for home and FOR OUR SLEIGH RIDE EVENT THIS WEEKEND!
Always a fun Saturday when Elf Tony is serving his "Hot Pockets" and popcorn ( all to be washed down with some hot cocoa!!
Here is a picture of the BIG snow guy made by Helen Voytilla - we even found a vintage child's broom you can purchase to go with him!!!
Tried and tried to get a "good" picture of the Christmas bunting...but it was tooooooo sunny (good thing) so this is the best I could do...it is really, really neat...and only $5.00 !!
Sweet little wheelbarrow - all metal with a hard rubber wheel...a nice centerpiece to go on your old farm table...counter...or by the fireplace!!  So many uses!!!
Have a great Monday - I intend to get alot accomplished!!  (haven't even started to Christmas shop yet  - and I love to shop!!)

3 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Tony is too Cute for words !!
And the wheelbarrow oh my I Love it !!
Hope you get all your home stuff done.
Hugs ~ xox

Joanne said...

Everything looks great!

Barbara said...

Awwww Judy! So wish I was closer! I'd be there in a flash to snap up that cute wheelbarrow. How cute it would be with a mini tree in it! WHAAAAAH! Blessings from The Cabin In The Woods in N.C.