THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, November 10, 2011

CATCHING UP...

I have just about "caught" my tail !!  That is how I have been feeling these past two weeks...like a puppy chasing his tail !!  There is always "too much" to do but that is better than not having enough to do!  Right???
My list is only on ONE SIDE of the paper now...(big smile)!! 
I am stopping at the store to "purchase" cookies today....isn't that a sad fact!!  But promise to get some homemade ones baked for the weekend.  It really feels like Christmas when the Christmas Carols are playing, snowmen and Santas are peeking out in nooks and crannies, the scent of pine and cinnamon fill your head with visions of what is to be.....AND you have a homemade Christmas cookie in your hand to munch on! 
New items are arriving today from Helen and tomorrow from Dianne...can't wait to see their goodies.  It is Christmas everyday at THE CINNAMON STICK....we have the bestest artists!!!
...Little Drummer Boy hooked rug by Joanne!
Sing along with me......"It's beginning to look alot like Christmas"....!!!

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Just reading your post got me in the mood for Christmas! Adorable hooked rug! Love the drummer boy theme, nice and unique!

Humble Heart Designs said...

I love the Christmas season and your blog really put a smile on my face. I used to have a shop myself with a year round Christmas section. Keep the spirit!