THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, October 31, 2011

WOOHOO...YIPPPEEEE KY YAH!!

As I drove up the little cut off road (from the main Route 100) Star Road and came upon the stop sign...there they were.....WINDOW CANDLE LIGHTS  ALL AGLOW!!  I let out a "woohoo" and sang Jingle Bells ...as I went dashing through the "puddles" left from melting snow!!!  That meant our electric was back and heat too...(which helped with the 38 degrees outside)!!  
So - I worked and worked and worked all day - getting as much accomplished as I could....(making up for not being able to do anything Sunday)!!   I was begging the clock to slow down as I was on quite a "roll" and knew once I stopped this old body would just tighten up and I would be deemed useless for the rest of the evening. 
Happy with what got finished...lots, lots, lots more to do~~~ but I am smiling.  Only moved furniture to a new destination one time (ususally it is 4 or 5 times before I am happy)...(maybe I am getting easier to please) LOL!!
Still my ornament order for the tree and the decorations for the back porch have not arrived....(saying alittle prayer they come by Wednesday) !!
I did come home and make 5 lbs. of chocolate fudge for open house....delish!!!   Tomorrow cookies!!!
Christmas music was blaring...I was singing.....and the spirits were dancing.....(I could just feel the magic)!!
Boxes of goodies waiting patiently.....

1 comment:

ann hermes said...

I will definitely have to make a trip out to the store during the Christmas season!