THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, October 8, 2011

SATURDAY MORNING...already ???

Gosh, I didn't realize I haven't posted since Monday...that lets you know how busy I have been doing...WHAT ???? (I am still trying to figure out where the time went this week).

Boxes and boxes of Christmas arrived (what was I thinking having it all coming in at one time!!)  So I have this extreme mess in the store's basement cause I was so excited I had to open every box to see what was inside (cause this old brain of mine just can't remember what I ordered)...and then I got so excited to see the wonderful choices I made for this Christmas season....JUST FOR YOU!!   So now we have Autumn, Halloween and Christmas in every nook and cranny of the basesment...Monday I will try to "reorganize".  CAUSE - drum roll.....our WITCH'S NITE OUT is this coming Friday evening, October 14th,  from 6 pm to 8 pm...Lots of fun to be had for all the good witches and warlocks!!

We have our Halloween fabric on sale - really nice cotton cloth and new "toweling" has arrived.  The nubby homespun designed by French General for Moda....perfect to use as table runners etc.  Stop by our Make-Do Room and give it a peek!

...also in red with tan stripes
...a one yard runner for sale...
Have a perfect Autumn day!!!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Good Morning - Looks to be a wonderful day! Sun is shining and autumn in the air! Have a great day!