THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, October 29, 2011

IT'S STILL OCTOBER - ISN''T IT ???

Then how come we are dealing with this  ???  (taken from my back door at 4 pm)
 ...beautful BUT  ????
 ...well...the rosemary is frozen along with the last batch of parsley from the front garden  :(
I went to the store and opened this morning but then it started to look like this - big heavy flakes and in no time everything was covered.  I high-tailed it out of there and slowly made my way home (16 country miles)!!
Not use to seeing my pumpkins covered with snow.....by the time I left the store they all were. 
  Thought I would tease you alittle - goodies coming this Thursday - snow should be all melted by then!!
 The basement is filled with all kinds of jolly fellows just waiting to be "released" into your custody!!
These are the only "houses" I want to see covered in snow....
We have lost our electric for most of the day....leaves on the trees, a very wet heavy snow = power outages......NO COMPUTER (worse than not being able to flush)!! (big smile)!!  It is still snowing heavily so who knows what the evening will bring.   Thank goodness we have the generator...haven't seen a plow yet!!!
(very happy Blogspot saves everything as the power went off just as I was going to click POST)
Hope you are having a much better day....

5 comments:

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

OMGosh!!
Yes, Way Too Early For Me!!
Stay Warm and Safe.
Hugs,
Tam

Rebecca said...

Glad you made it home safely, Judy! OOh those little houses are cute! No plow here yet either... just wanted to say that Sugared Pumpkin room spray is the yummiest! Stay safe and warm...

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Can't believe you've had that much snow! Thankfully none has hit Michigan yet. Is it getting you in the Christmas mood? Stay safe, Dawn

Carol Stuck said...

OM Goodness!!! The snow is beautiful but who ever heard of a white Halloween!!! Stay warm and am glad to know you have back up power if you need it. We do too....best investment we ever made.

hugs!
Carol

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Holy molly.. Now that is a sight that makes my mind shutter..and my bones ache... and to think you aren't that far away for us over here in Ohio.. I sure hope that stuff stays away from me for a while longer..
Glad ya made it home safely and had a genarater to keep things warm..
I don't have my herbs picked either. it has rained for weeks so they are to wet to pick and dry.
Hoping to take care of taht before we get any of that nasty White stuff.

Say warm
Tonya