THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

IN FULL CHRISTMAS MODE....

It finally HIT me....in 7 days THE CINNAMON STICK will be filled with Christmas delights!!  No more messing around -(ie. playing)...it is time for serious action!! 
Plan A can't be finalized as I am waiting for ONE MORE ORDER to arrive....sigh...why is it always the items that I need the most ???   Is there a Plan B...NO!!  
What I am waiting on is the decorations for our tree...and the back porch decorations.....fingers crossed they come in by next Wednesday....better yet wouldn't it be great if they came in TODAY!!  
Between the painters, the rainy weather, the order not coming and being closed on Friday - I think I better get serious!!!  (keep singing Judy...keep singing) !!!
Whew!!!  Got that out of my system!! (big smile - thanks for listening!!)  Just wanted you to know this "job" comes with it's wonderful "ups" and it's crazy "downs" !!
Helen Voytilla brought me wonderful Christmas goodies for you yesterday.....just waiting on Dianne's handmades and everything will be ready for next Thursday!!  (well....keep fingers crossed for me the tree is NOT bare)!!
I would love to share (intice) you with some of our Christmas goodies but forgot to take any pictures...will try today....On the agenda is to CLEAN up and ORGANIZE my back counter....(those who visit the store KNOW what I am talking about)!!
Hope everyone has a great day....rain expected here...again!!!

ps.  the picture from yesterday was my kitchen windowsill at home last year....the tree is an olde feather tree that my Mom gave me....very special to me.  Many of the Santa ornaments were made by a friend who is delighting the angels with her creativity now.

4 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Good morning Judy, I feel your pain (and joy). These next two weeks are going to be absolutely crazy, but isn't it all worth it when you open your doors for the open house? Sure wish I could be there and I will be someday! Dawn

Ginny said...

I have no doubt you will be ready, deep breaths, deep breaths.

Just Scrappin' Happy said...

You have me wanting to put on holiday tunes! Two months till Christmas! :)

Olde Spoon River Homestead said...

Hello Judy, I totally hear you!!!! I'm excited about Christmas this year!!!! Halloween not over yet and I'm wanting to get started decorating my house!!!! I love your posts they motivate me!!!! Big Prim Hugs Casey