THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

SETTING GOALS...

Today is the last day to have everything ready for our "Autumn in the Country" open house.  On the agenda is cleaning up this mess...

...those who frequent the store KNOW that my back counter is always a "work in progress".  I just can't sit there in between customers (or even when they are browsing the store) and do nothing but stand there and look "pretty" !  So I make "messes"  - creative messes !!!  There are BIG messes right now as you can see...and today is the day to get it all cleaned up!   My problem is that I go on "tangents" - start one project and then go on to another and another and then back to the first...you get my drift - so there are so many happenings all at once.  (sigh) !!!  Somehow (?) it all gets accomplished!

I posted some pictures of the store (randomly - without explanation) on our Picture Trail (click on the rughooked pumpkin picture on sidebar) 
See you tomorrow - "Let the Fun Begin" !!!
Did I ever tell you I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Good luck with your Open House Judy...not that you need any, cause your shop is always so nice to look at in blogland! I know what you mean about messes...as I have a counter in our store that seems to be like yours. PS. If you could send me a pattern for your black wool tree, I would gladly pay for it. Let me know. thanks Janice

Ginny said...

Happy Autumn in the Country Day, I sure it will be fun for you and all those people that will pour in the store. Hope to see you soon.