THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, September 22, 2011

LAST DAY OF SUMMER....

To be honest - summer was over quite awhile ago for me mentally!!  Anyone who makes their living from seasonal items always has to be in the next "quarter" of the year all the time!  Right now I SHOULD be into winter (but I am having so much fun with fall)!!! 
Christmas Open House begins November 3rd...that really is not that far away.   Christmas items have started to arrive at the store - unopened boxes in the basement begging to be opened and explored !! (just can't get my mind into that just yet)...!!!
Saturday is our Witch Mannequin Workshop - we have a FULL house of creative gals and I know we will have lots of fun.  AND THEN, finishing up the plans for our WITCH'S NITE OUT !!  Friday evening from 6pm to 8pm, October 14th !  This will be our third annual Witch's Nite Out and a "Best Dressed Witch" prize will be awarded at 7 pm.  Don your bestest witchy garb and join us for our "Customer Appreciation" night of fun!!!

OH MY!!! Did I just hear sleigh bells.....yikes!!!
,,,,sometimes I just can't help myself !!!

3 comments:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Oh Judy, you tire me out. I'm going back to bed :).
Don't know how you do it with keeping as busy as you do!

laura said...

Wish I was there to take your witch manniquin class. Looks very fun. You are so clever!

Patti said...

I just love reading your blog. :)