THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, September 2, 2011

HISSSSSSSSSSS- MEOW!!

This sweet little kitten is trying her best to scare me...but she is just too darn cute to do that!!....Olivia modeled our Halloween masks that are for sale NOW in the store....made the "olde-fashion" way using sturdy felt and cloth ties!!  Come check them out!!

..a bat, cat, owl and pumpkin!!!
..cool Halloween ribbon to decorate wreaths etc..(maybe some of you need a pretty new bow on that broom)!!  $1. pyd.
Enjoy your day - I have a busy one ahead of me....Helen Voytilla brought our order to us yesterday and I have lots of pricing to do...just wait till you see her witchy mice- woohoo!!

3 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

What a Sweet Kitten !!
Love the Masks .... Too Cute !!
Have a Fun,Fingers Crossed Busy Day
at the Store. xox

Cathie said...

Hey Judy,
I can't wait until your Open House on thursday...so much fun to be had!
Please save me some masks...one of each. Are there four different designs? I think mask-wearing pumpkins on display will look spooky!
Can't wait. I'll bring Eva! Oh-my!
XOXOX Cathie

Joanne said...

What a cute kitty! Guess Dracula is still asleep in his crypt???