THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, September 30, 2011

HANGING PIE SAFE...

Tony just brought in this neat pie safe...(if my ceilings were not only 7 ft. high I would keep it as this is MY color)...We have a great price on it so come and get it!!!
..the inside
 AND LOOK !!!  A new railing going up the first three steps to the second floor.  Everyone is thrilled with this as you had nothing to hold onto until you started up the steps from the landing.  The steps (if you have not visited) for an old building (1860) are really nice...wide and not steep (even the ones to the attic - although curved).  There is a railing going up but now we have a new one to get you to the landing...woohooooooo!!!
Of course I have bumped into them a zillion times already as I am just use to flying around here - a few more black and blue marks and I will be cured of that!!
A true fall day this morning...cool and foggy...perfect day to purchase Halloween goodies!!

3 comments:

Shakerwood said...

Oh, how I wish I lived closer! I would be visiting all the time ....

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

I want that pie safe! It's wonderful! I've got to get to your neck of the woods some day!!
Beth

Joanne said...

i want that pie safe too - it's WONDERFUL and so me!