THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

GOODMORNING....

First day back in the store after a fun Open House Week.....we are restocked and ready for another great week.   
This is such a fun time of the year - I love the colors of Autumn and slowly the trees around here are changing into their fall wardrobe.   The herbs in the garden look the best they did all summer....and I have lots to harvest and bundle for sale.  Seeing those bundles all winter is a "good thing" as it reminds me that the cold, cruel days of winter will eventually depart. (gosh now I sound morbid)!!  I like winter till the end of January and then I want spring...(smiling)!!
Some of the guys and gals that keep me smiling all day long......!!!!
PUMPKIN PETE...
TABULA....
SQUEEK...
COUNT DRACULA...

1 comment:

laura said...

Squeek is way too cute. You have the cutest little guys for fall.I love the crispness of the weather, guess I will decorate the house for fall this weekend!