THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

BELIEVE IT OR NOT...

I know some of you enjoy our tales of the paranormal that go on in the store..but not everyone, so if you are not a believer skip this post!!

If you notice in the pictures in the last post  #6 and #11....up at the light you will see a white mist.....This does not show up in all the pictures that I took.  The ones in the beginning this is not there...but once we got active and started our chatter the mist showed up in the pictures.  I even let Patti see what I was seeing thru my lens...there were 3-4 orbs ..one BIG one and a couple little ones....hovering over the table while the girls were working.  The orbs did not show up in any of the pictures....but the mist did.  It moved...did not stay the same so I can't see that it was any kind of a reflection....and when the girls left this area...the mist did too...interesting huh!!!  Here is a picture of it overhead in another area of the attic.

I take pictures ALL the time of our classes and this has NEVER showed up before.  It is Halloween at THE CINNAMON STICK and one thing I KNOW for sure is our "SPIRITS" love this time of year!!!
DO DO DO DO....(that is me making spooky sounds......)!!!

8 comments:

Maureen said...

It looks like the Cinnamon Stick Spirit was supervising everyone's handiwork. No doubt he...or shee was very pleased with the finished products. Oh how I wish I lived near your shoppe! So glad you share it with us here.

Ginny said...

This is so cool!

Barbara said...

Oh Mercy Judy...Spirits are really hanging around with you gals! Gives me goosebumps...LOL Always enjoy seeing what you're up to. Blessings from the Blue Ridge of NC

Anonymous said...

Hey Judy,
Maybe one of the spirits in the photos was the one that said your name on the tape!! They just want to be in on all the fun.
In the past when we took pics of my Eva, there were always orbs around her. I haven't taken her photo lately. Maybe I will ...ummm.
I find the spirits to be comforting, as long as they're friendly. XOXO Cathie

Prims By The Water said...

It seems that even your ghosts wanted to get into the Halloween spirit over at your store Judy. Can't blame them though..you have a great shoppe! Take care, Janice

Ps. this is even spooky. My word verification for this comment was deadless....

The Cinnamon Stick said...

@ Janice...better to say "deadless" than "lessdead" !! Spooky is right - but our spirits are quite nice and don't mind sharing the store with me!!
@Cathie...NOW I MUST TAKE A PICTURE OF EVA NEXT TIME YOU COME IN!!!

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

Scooby Doo...where are You!!!??
lol,
Beth

Anonymous said...

Dear Judy.....
The store looks wonderful as always
...glad to see the spirits are
joining in with the season !!!
So sorry we will not be there for this years Witche's Nite Out...
will be enjoying October here in
Williamsburg....so nice to see our
picture on the side!!!!
Have a great time...

The White Witch & Manwich from
Williamsburg