THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, August 20, 2011

SUNFLOWERS ARE POPPIN' UP...

...all over at THE CINNAMON STICK !!  Joanne has been a very busy girl giving us some wonderful pillows with sunflowers in full bloom!!


...and some pumpkins and crow pillows!

Really cool pillows...and there is another "OWL" pillow....so darn wonderful!!
Today is our Halloween Wool Feather Tree Class...we have a great group of girls coming....all are new except one so it should be fun.   Joanne does all the hard work, I just walk around being "me" !!  I do have some fun ornaments to show them how to make for their trees - lots of "glitter" going to be in the air !!!

4 comments:

LibbiesHome said...

I will say it again. (Not sure if I've written it before, but I say it to myself almost every time I visit your blog) If I lived nearer to you I would need a second job!! I love all the sunflower things! And I really want that pumpkin pillow! LOVE IT! Thanks for the eye candy. :)

Raymond Homestead said...

Those are so cool!

ctlogcabin said...

Have a FUN Class Everyone !!
Judy all the Pillows are GReat
but that PumPkin Pillow Oh Boy Love it !!
Happy Saturday !! xox

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Wow, Joanne has been busy! Hope she continues, because those items are going to sell FAST! Great job Joanne!