THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A SIMPLE LIFE -

(all day today I thought it was the 16th until I opened my blog and saw the date....holy moly girl.....!!!)

The fall issue of A Simple Life arrived this morning....a really nice issue with great articles!  Come and get your copy!!
The "PLAYERS" from yesterday's babysitting "gig" !!!
Evan and Champ in the "X-BOX" room - yes that is what it is called....(big smile)...ie. dinning room waiting to knock down wall to make a larger kitchen (dining room moved to living room...oh too confusing to even described) !!
 Breck, Blakely and Crew....playing with Legos and making faces at me in the Game Room.
 Cullen...my sweetie pie...always ready with the smile...going to play with the "Wii" (asked me to play with him cause he KNOWS how bad I am at it!!)
They really kept themselves occupied and were so good....they are growing so fast.   Glad I got to spend some time with them before school starts...and all the sport activities they are in...

3 comments:

ctlogcabin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ctlogcabin said...

Judy ~~ The Grands are just too much right ?? Gotta Love them and they way they "View Us". We are Truely Blessed.
Love ... Love ... Love my card and Goodies
I received in the mail. Thank You Again.
Love & Big Hugs ~~ Connie xox

Joanne said...

So did you win at Wii? Great pics of the kids! Looks like they were having a great day hanging out!