THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SHOPPING TRIP...

I have been "trying" to go shopping at some of my favorite places for a few weeks now - something always seems to come up (broken car, babysitting, doctor's appts.) WELLLLLLL - today is the day.  Joanne and I are off for a day of (hopefully) purchasing goodies for the store.   The sun is shining, it is not too hot and I have some $$$'s in my pocket....some days are made for having fun!!

The countdown to our "Autumn in the Country" open house is nearing and I want it to be the most special one ever!  Since I was "so" overly anxious for fall to arrive, I do have a good start on some of the transformation of summer to fall.  Right now that is a good thing and honestly no one complained it was too early.  The porches are still very "summery" and I am tryng to clear my head as to how to "do" the porches this year.  I am not the type who can plan it ahead of time - I am more of a "wing-it" decorator.   Not always an easy way of doing things.

Next week  ALL the "grands" start school (all of course but Trilby) and even they are anxious.  Yesterday Blakely and Kennedy had to try on all their new "school clothes" to show me...ahhhh  - a new "season" begins!!!

2 comments:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Oooh, sounds like a fun, fun, fun day! You and Joanne have a good time!! Never would have thought you were a "wing-it" type of girl when it comes to decorating. It's a natural "wing-it" then. You do a beautiful job!

ctlogcabin said...

Have a Fun Day !! EnJoy, can't wait to see the store in all it's Fall Glory !! xox