THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

SHAKE, RATTLE AND ROLL...

On our shopping spree yesterday we did alittle bit of the above title....the earthquake in Virginia rumbled thru PA as we were eating lunch....you saw some very unique expressions on the other diners in the restaurant.  No one had a clue what was happening - now we all know..!!!  Happy it wasn't "earth shattering" !!

OUR SHOPPING SPREE was just great...OMG - The Cinnamon Stick is going to have the bestest open house ever.  I found some of the coolest Halloween goodies.  We went to 5 different wholesale warehouses and to Michael's for ...MORE GLITTER!!  It will take me all morning to unload the van.
THEN...last evening Dianne (one of the artist who makes for the store) brought me "49" items - I am beside myself with all her goodies.   (If you see me wearing a great big "pumpkin grin" you will know why) 

Trying to figure where everything will be displayed will be a real challenge (but I am up for it...big smile)!!
Beautiful cool and crisp morning here - going to enjoy it before "Irene" comes to visit...!!

3 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

HOORAY FOR FALL GOODIES! Sounds like you did a bunch of shopping. I just spend 12 hours each day (Mon and Tues) redoing the shop for our open house on Saturday. Still have to do the window and out front, but we're getting there! Have fun today, Dawn

DJ's Farmette said...

I felt the earthquake here in Maryland! Kinda creepy and had no idea what to do! Its amazing, I never felt one before, but I knew exactly what it was, I could see my out my kitchen window the copper bird feeder shaking and I knew that it wasnt the wind...Amazing! Cant wait to see your pictures of your halloween stuff!!

laura said...

I am enjoying all your fall pics.Thanks for the preview. Fall is your season! 49 homemade pieces-I'm jealous.