THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, August 27, 2011

PREPARING FOR THE WORSE...

This morning it is the "calm before the store"....quite eerie in fact!  Sunday's newspaper was delivered this morning and I have a list a mile long for Tony to do today.  I am going into the store as the storm is not suppose to come till later tonight - (hopefully that is right)!!
All those battery lights will be "twinkling" today...(big smile)!!  We ALWAYS lose the electric at the store - so I am really really hoping the storm holds off till we get everything up high in the basement and batten down outside.   I have the outhouse that is just "sitting" there - not tied down in any way.  (fingers crossed it is standing Monday morning) !!
Earthquakes - hurricanes....severe hot weather..stinky economy.....think we are being told something???
I for one am on my very best behaviour - I'm listening!!

I can't wait to show you the coolest Halloween goodies I got from Vicki....you are going to flip out!!!  She is so creative - I should have taken pictures but I was trying so hard to organize my back counter that I forgot - and then Mona came in with her UNIQUE (and I mean unique) one of a kind shadow boxes.....(witchy with a Parisian theme)...incredible!!  

Did I ever tell you I LOVE HALLOWEEN !!!!
(pictures coming - promise)
Oh - and if I am not here - well you will know we lost electric at home too!!!  Wishing everyone a very safe and quick visit from Irene-stay safe my friends.

SHE'S BACK...

5 comments:

The Whistle Stop said...

Hoping the best for you!
Laurie :)

Joanne said...

Hope you stay safe and dry with power!

earlene said...

Can't wait to see your pics and hopefully that storm fizzles out!
Stay Safe!

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ... We too have battened down all the hatches. Hoping Irene is a great big DUD. May everything stay in place and dry at the store and home.
Keep Safe, you, Tony and all the Kids. xox

Botany's Desire said...

Take care of yourself Judy. Hoping the storm goes by by quickly.