THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, August 6, 2011

MORE SUNFLOWERS....

(still having camera problems so I hope you will bear with my pictures) !!
Goodmorning....overcast, cool and I am enjoying it!!
Here is another picture of a rughooked mat/wall hanging that we have for sale - the colors of the wool are just perfect

 Pumpkins in a row - hooked by Joanne McIllmurray...
 ...and a hand appliqued wall hanging by Terri Leamer....beautiful workmanship!
To "see" and "touch" all these wonderful treasures stop in and see us!!

2 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

PumPkins & SunFloWers Oh MY !!
Be still my Heart .... Love them both.
Will give you a call as soon as I have a few minutes to talk.
Miss Ya ... Love & Big Hugs. xox

Orange Sink said...

Joanne's rugs are wonderful and these will sell quickly I'm sure! Would be a treat some day to come visit your shop! Love seeing your photos and love your displays!
Cathy G