THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, August 14, 2011

LOOK WHO CAME TO VISIT...

...and she brought her sisters with her - they are triplets!!

..the pumpkin patch yields more pumpkins everyday - all sizes!!!

...and soon the Halloween tree will be filled with lots of goodies....like these candy corn ornies!!!
Going to be a rainy day today - a perfect day to go shopping!!!

3 comments:

gail said...

I think everyone is ready for the holiday seasons to begin!

moosecraft said...

Oh I LOVE the stacked pumpkins!!! I'm going to figure a day I can get there!!! And soon too! I'm loving the rain today....

earlene said...

Prim heaven in that first picture!