THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I AM EXCITED ....

I am going to the store this morning to "redo" the Gift Wrapping Counter for fall (I always call it that cause that is what it was used for long ago) .....will sneak a few Halloween goodies in the display too!!  I have never ever displayed any fall items so early, but this year everything is different.  Between the weather, economy and my attitude - I NEED to have something to "excite" me - get my creativity bubbling - and hopefully this will do the trick. 
Part of me is not finished with summer (just done with the horrid heat) and part of me is ready to move on - a real tug of war.   So the compromise - new goodies will be added for fall/Halloween little by little...
90% of the customers who come into the store say "FALL" is their favorite time to decorate....so I should give them what they want - right!!!  (I'm afraid once I get started I won't want to stop)!!
I am working on pumpkin pillows - wall hangings - and flying bats!  The artists that make for the store will not bring their goodies until the Open House so there will be lots of new to display - unless I can convince Vicki to bring me some of her new creations (oh so wonderful) before then -  you will just have to keep stopping by to see!!!
SNEAK PEEK!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Sounds like fun - the days are flying by so Fall will be here before we know it!

rachel said...

Fall is my fav too! Your crows are just too cute!