THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, July 30, 2011

WEARING GLITTER...

Behind my cash counter is another long counter (6 feet) that I work from.....it's purpose is to hold the bags, tissue, ribbons, my stamps and all that other stuff. (those that visit the store also know that it is ALWAYS filled with projects - and not neatly organized either - in honesty...A MESS!!)! Lately, I have been working on Halloween tags and using alittle "orange glitter" that I keep in a saucer back there....seems that I am always "sparkling" with glitter and am sharing it with some customers as they "peek" at what I am working on...(picture orange glittery mustaches)!!
NO - I wasn't kidding about the mess!!  (going to clean it up today - uh...maybe)!!
 Other parts of the store are really quite nice - don't you "heart" this little child's chair...I have a "love" for them and purchase as many as I can find!
 Beautiful "hit or miss" rughooked mat hooked by Joanne McIllmurray - $68.  COME AND GET IT!!!
...and alittle peek into fall....rag stuffed pumpkin done in vintage corduroy...yes...quite unique! 
Enjoy your weekend  everyone.....XO

4 comments:

moosecraft said...

Goodies, goodies galore! What's a little glitter among friends, right?! :-) Looking forward to autumn!

Joanne said...

Glitter galone is fun - I can attest to Judy always having some somewhere on her face! Looks cute! Oh and the counter - at least it's a happy mess!

Prims By The Water said...

Love the glittering halloween mess Judy! Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. We get our 6" paper rolls for our antique double paper holder from Uline.com...hope it helps you. Take care, Janice

offset printing said...

You did a nice Halloween job on those stuff! I love the pumpkin. It doesn't look Halloween-ish. It looks magical and I think dwarfs are spilling out of it. Nice job.