THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, July 7, 2011

VISITORS -

Customers can set the "tone" for the whole day and yesterday the "bar" was raised very high!! This sweet couple were our first customers of the day - arriving from Germany and wanting to shop at THE CINNAMON STICK!
Christina and Oliver -
 Christina had visited friends 4 years before and they brought her to the store...and on her return trip her first thought was to visit us!!   (before going to Amish country)!!
They are the sweetest couple - Oliver owns http://www.schwarzwaelder-genusswerkstatt.com/  a gourmet manufacturer of marmelades and other gourmet products. (if I could read German I could tell you what they are) :(

New arrivals in the store were this wood and glass lantern - this is the large one and there is also a smaller size.  This order was due in quite awhile ago and when I went to market I visited the company's booth and was going to cancel the order (not their fault it was backordered for them too)..but she showed me how they did one up for fall and Christmas and I said - SEND THEM!!!  LOL!!!  Now I remember why I ordered them...they are super cool!!  I hastily put this one together with a hydrangea candle ring and battery pillar - I know you can do better!!
July is usually not a very busy month for us, however we are filled with great treasures so stop by and see what we have to offer!!  (nice and cool in the store too!) XO

3 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Good morning Judy! I love getting return customers - especially from far, far away. Oh boy, I'm getting so antsy to go to markets and get sewing on the fall goodies. Not that I want summer to be over though. I just love being able to switch everything out for fall - my favorite. Have a busy day, Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

How Neat Judy ... Visitors from Germany the Cinnamon Stick is known far & wide. Love it !!
Love the new laterns can imagine them
done up for the Fall & Christmas oohhh
getting excitied for the Autumn Season. xox

Ginny said...

Love the lantern. Les and I have a small collection of lanterns. But, what don't we have a small collection of? LOL!! Hope to see you soon.