THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

STAYING IN THE PINK...

I am keeping the PINK background on my blog to remind me it is STILL summer!!  (not that the 95-99 degree heat here in PA isn't a good enough reminder)!!  I am so absorbed in fall and Halloween....love this time of the year .... that it is hard to stay focused on the "good old summertime" fun !  Stores are filling up with "Back to School" goodies and my back counter is all orange and black glitter and ribbons! 
Part of the problem is I get "antsy" to change the store around - spring/summer is the longest season and I really should change the display fabric and move things around the beginning of June - then it wouldn't "irk" me so much!  You would think as I get older I would have more patience and want to slow down alittle. (well I am slowing down alot....(big smile) ...I just don't want to!!
To keep my "fall momentum" going we are planning some Halloween workshops in August...the first being a BLACK Wool Feather Tree.   We did these in green wool  last November (and one in January) and everyone loved this class.  Joanne McIllmurray is the instructor and everyone will attest she is a great teacher and fun too!!  Click on the "tree" on our sidebar and it will take you to our PT where you will see an album for Workshops...all info is there!
Pictures from a class last November-

FUN! FUN! FUN!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I remember that! It was so much fun. I can't wait for the fall to see all your goodies.