THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, July 1, 2011

...A STAR SPANGLED MONTH - JULY!!!

Back from vacation - weather was perfect - happy, fun times every minute!!  (even my knee felt better) !!
AND now back to work - I am anxious to go to the store today...silly huh??  The Cinnamon Stick is such a HUGE part of my life that I actually miss not being there. 
NOW it is time to get all those "plans" in motion -before I know it summer will be gone and fall will be here...time goes so fast when you are having fun!!
Our final breakfast in Ocean City -



Sometimes I think the waitresses "flip a coin" to see who is going to "handle" our crew - (we make it worth their time and patience at the end) - and I must say the service no matter where we went was wonderful!!!

5 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Welcome back! I know what you mean about missing your shop, I do the same thing. We are going up to our Little House for three days and I CAN'T WAIT!!! Enjoy, Dawn

Kathy (woolfind) said...

What better times, than with family :). Looked like a blast.

Raymond Homestead said...

Sounds like you had a great time! It's always nice to be able to get away!

Joanne said...

Sounds like a wonderful get-a-way!

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ So Happy to hear you had good weather and an even Better time with your Big Beautiful Family !! Love the photo of the "The Crew" at Breakfast !!
Welcome Back ~~ Happy 4th !!
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox