THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, July 4, 2011

FOURTH OF JULY - the last holiday before fall.......

A customer came in yesterday and was "excited" that today was the last summer holiday before fall.  I had to laugh as that is the same place my mind was too. 
Sitting on my kitchen table is a "Witch Mannequin" that we did a class on two years ago - last year Halloween Workshops were few as I just didn't get myself prepared in time to "do it all" ! Losing Sharon to a full time job has certainly changed the way I have to do things....so this year I am "preparing" early...and our Halloween Workshops will be happening soon.    The Witch Mannequin will be the first one - this workshop will  be on a Saturday as it takes awhile to get it all together and there is drying time involved!!  GREAT FUN !!!  Details will be on our PT soon as well as on here.  


I am searching for old bottles to decorate too....we sold some really cool ones last year and thought how much fun it would be to have a workshop in making them - so many "ramblings" going on in my head...(big wicked smile) !!!

Wishing everyone a very funfilled holiday today - we are going to my son's to picnic with friends and our families...(never can get enough of the grandkids!)

3 comments:

moosecraft said...

My brain is still on the red, white & blue today! Tomorrow morning will be the start of pumpkin season! ;-) The witch mannequin is too dang cute! I'll have to see if I can make it out to your shop for that class! Enjoy the picnic!

ctlogcabin said...

Happy 4th Judy !!
Have a Great Day with the Family !!
So glad you are thinking & planning
for the Fall !! :-) xox

Fran. said...

Oh I really love those bottles!!That's a great display!! I can see why your mind is going!! LOL Take care, XO Fran.