THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, July 15, 2011

FINALLY -

...a bundle of NEW country notecards arrived in the store - (really yesterday but didn't have time to post)!!
I tried and tried to get a good picture but I am not very good at it....Here is a favorite and I think the message inside says it all....
PRIMITIVES - For them they were necessities
                         For us, they are our heritage
Love that ...!!
Also these baskets arrived...waxed and cinnamon covered with a metal taper holder for battery taper fastened in the center - neat idea for your battery tapers...!!! ( now I am hoping the small battery tapers will come in soon for the little basket)
 All dressed up with rosehips, cinnamon stick and taper!!
I had to go thru a ton of bins to find my Halloween rubber stamps...of course they were in the next to the last bin...(I didn't label anything...cause I am in such a hurry to put fall/Halloween away cause Christmas Open House is always in a couple days...sigh!!)

Today I had FUN stamping and creating Halloween items....but forgot my carrier that I take back and forth to work every day...and the camera was inside it so pictures will have to come tomorrow!
New Halloween fabric arrived today too...can't wait to use some of it!!! -  Don't get me wrong...I am really enjoying my summer but it is time to work on the next season....AND I LOVE HALLOWEEN !!!  Woohoo!!!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Wowzer - all these new treasures - geez you don't show up for a week and look what happens!

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ Great Cards ... and you have the BEST stuff .... love all you stamping tools especially cause these are all about the Fall !!! We are having the most
Perfect weather here in CT, hope it's
the same by you. Love & Hugs xox