THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, July 23, 2011

CRAZY DAYS OF SUMMER...

...certainly not "lazy days of summer"...whew....seems that I am on a merry-go-round and I can't get off!! 
This heat is not helping - zaps my energy - I don't feel like cooking - or cleaning - or anything in between that stuff!  
Baby Trilby is home and doing great...(nights and days mixed up but her Mom will straighten that out quick enough)!!
Grass is brown here everywhere you look - we need some rain....you know the nice steady summer rain..no storms or flooding...just some nice cool rain.  Hope that isn't just wishful thinking!
Every "here and there" you find veggie stands filled with corn, tomatoes (bright red and delicious), cantelopes, melons and cucumbers.....(I am on a cucumber and tomato kick with Ranch dressing (and not the low-fat kind)!!
I am working on Halloween little goodies - getting some goodies together for the Make-Do room so the crafty girls can get started too.   Gotta do something to keep cool!!
 

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Hi Girlfriend, Hope you are doing as well as one can expect in this heat. That little girl is such a cutie. I have not forgotten about our visit and will get to you this week with a e-mail. Have a wonderful weekend, we are off to a BBQ today, heaven help us, lol

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Have patience my friend, I'm sending a LITTLE cooler weather your way. We have had that blast too, but it's finally down to the 80's for a few days. Try to stay cool, Dawn