THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Celebrating Birthdays...

Lots of birthdays are in the month of July for our family...and soon a new birthday will be added....getting very, very anxious for the new granddaughter to arrive....due July 31st but Wendy has gone "early" with the other four!! 
So many birthdays that I just HAD to put off my dieting for another month (this is the best excuse ever!!)
On the store front....things are a bit quiet - vacation time, swimming pools, picnics and just plain old summertime porch sitting seems to be the agenda!  SOOOOOO - I am steadfastly working on Halloween goodies and having MUCH fun!!  My back counter is filled with projects in the making - I have this hard time doing one thing at a time...seems I have 4-5 things going at once..always!  Not sure if that is a good or bad thing ??? 
I have put out some Halloween embellishments for the DIY gals as I am sure they are getting "antsy" to start creating too.  (stickers, ribbon, etc.)

Tinsel garland by the yard or roll...also in black!

6 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Happy Birthday to all your July Birthday Love Ones Judy. Hope your new Baby Girl arrives soon & safely. Keep Cool !! Hugs xox

Holly Hills Primitives said...

It's a bit slow around here too, kind of up and down. Can't wait to go to the markets next month and redo for fall!!! Have fun creating, Dawn

moosecraft said...

MMmmmmm.... sparkly halloween goodies!!!! Sign me up! I hope you still have that halloween fabric you posted about a month or so ago... I've got a mental list of stuff going for when I actually get to your store! Soon I hope! Happy Birthday to your July babies! :-)

Ginny said...

Love it LA LA Land, I think I am there most days. Two shows coming up in August two weeks apart. One up in the Poconos (Tannersville) and then we head out to Muncy, PA. Need to bring in show cards, will try and get there this week. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

gail said...

If I remember correctly, hubby, Tony, desrves a Happy Birthday wish in that bunch of wishes. Happy Birthday, Tony!

Prims By The Water said...

A great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY Judy to all of your July birthdays...I have only one in July. My son Matt who's B'day is July 31st...just maybe your little granddaughter might be born on this day after all..cannot wait to see more of your Halloween decor...its my fav time of the year. Take care, Janice