THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, June 19, 2011

WHAT A FUN "FRIDAY" ...

Just getting to tell of my fun Friday at the store....first - the new issues of Somerset Life arrived....great issue with lots of good projects and ideas!
Sweet Annie couldn't wait for the end of the day so she could browse through the new issue!
Another box arrived with all our Country Home Creations Dips and Spreads.  We haven't carried these for awhile but brought them back by "polite customer demand" !!  I do have to admit that these are the "best on the market" !!


 Pretty posies  in an old ink bottle - Tony found 10 of these old bottles in varying shapes and sizes...really fun to fill with herbs and flowers and put in a unsuspected spot!
 AND THE BEST SURPRISE OF THE DAY !!!  Connie and Paul paid us a visit from Connecticut!!
http://logcabinprimitives.blogspot.com/   We had a wonderful visit with real "hugs" !!!  These two are one of the sweetest, happiest couples I know!!  Love you guys!!
Now you know why I had such a fun Friday....Saturday was all work - (and alittle bit of play)...
Happy Father's Day to all the men in our lives..Sadly my father passed many years ago - before he got to see the wonderful husband and father I married...and the bestest Grandpop - I have a son who is a wonderful father to his 2 boys and two girls (soon to be three girls) and a son-in-law who is also a wonderful father to his four boys!!  I am blessed!!

4 comments:

gail said...

YoU aRe bLeSsEd! hAvE A gReAt dAy!

Joanne said...

Sounds like a wonderful week! What fun - surprise visitors!

Prims By The Water said...

What a fun cute idea for ink bottles Judy! I did that this Spring with little milk bottles that Bob and I found. Take care, Janice

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy .... Was Wonderful seeing you always lots of Laughs.
Love My Herbs .... Thank You !!
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox