THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, June 11, 2011

TRICK or TREAT....

This morning it is thundering and lightning, and sprinkling us with a MUCH needed rain.  Certainly looks like a Halloween mischief night at 7 am. this morning.   Hmmmm...maybe because my mind is on what arrived at the store yesterday -
We use to sell lots of fabric but stopped when the store next to us moved in.   With our new "Make-Do" room we have decided to sell more "specialty" fabrics - some unique designs that we sell by the yard.   Great for crafters and "make it myself" gals!  Fall and Halloween trims will be arriving soon - what is unique about our Make-Do room is you can purchase items in just the amount you need - ribbons, trims, tinsel trims, beading - and we are open to suggestions!  It is NEVER too early to think "Halloween" !!
~~Our Herb Plant Sale is going on NOW - there is still a nice variety of herbs for you to purchase~~

6 comments:

Green Creek Primitives said...

Love the fabric, already thinking fall, I am starting fall handmades now, it will be here before you know it. Vicky

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ... you are so right never to early to think Fall ... I already had a dream about fall pumpkins. I think it was the extreme heat that brought it on. lol Love the new fabrics !!
Have a Wonderful Week-End !! xox

Prims By The Water said...

Oh my Judy, You an dI must be on the same page. Last night I brought out my Halloween folder of drawings deciding what fun things I should make this year. Your fabrics are just so unique! Take care, Janice

Holly said...

LOVE LOVE the Halloween Fabric. Fall is my favorite time of year and I am planning a Halloween b-day for my little one this year which I am already working on! Can't wait! Have a great weekend!

moosecraft said...

LOVE that fabric!!! I'm going to have to either plan a Saturday visit soon... or ask you to throw some of it in the mail for me! You're right! It's never too early for Halloween! :-)

Rebecca Kerin said...

OOH, What wonderful inspiration fabric! Yes, it's never too early to think about Hallowe'en! Becky