THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, June 23, 2011

THURSDAY AGAIN!!!

So much to do, so little time - is just how I have been feeling lately.  I have a "bum" knee - have no clue what I did but it certainly makes life a bit painful and boy has it slowed me down.  Especially with vacation in a few short days - like I said "so much to do, so little time" !!
I have been seriously thinking of Halloween though...(not rushing life ..just having fun) !!  I am working on a picture trail with items for sale -  seasonal items that come and go in the store.   First off is Halloween of course.,..(big smile) - I will post the site when I have it up and running.  Some very "unique" offerings.

On the store front...our "Loyalty Program" is getting great reviews from the customers who have signed up...I am very excited that I found out about this program cause it really gives me a chance to "thank" our loyal customers....like I said - if not for you I would be greeting people at Walmart (if they would hire me) !!!

Tony has "potted" some herbs in larger pots - completely ready to decorate your porch, deck or patio - and ready to take inside when summer is over to enjoy all year long.   Bringing herbs inside is always "iffy" but when it "works" what a joy to cut a few sprigs to add to your meal.  

Enjoy your day - looks like rain here (and much needed) !! 

5 comments:

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Judy,

Looking forward to your picture trail !

Hope your knee heals quickly ! It just may be the weather !

Hugs,
Linda

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ... sorry to hear the knee is still bothering you .... hope it feels better soon. Will check out the selling blog ... & woo hoo for some Halloween goodies !! xox

Ginny said...

Have a great day friend!! take care of that knee so you can enjoy that much needed vacation!!

Nettie said...

Oh Judy so sorry to hear about the knee.... hope its gets better soon ...Have a great vacation.

Nettie

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Just wanted to pop in and tell you to have a wonderful vacation - well deserved. I'm getting excited about Halloween items too (won't be long now). Trying to get back into the swing of things this week. Talk to you soon, Dawn