THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

JUNE SWEET JUNE...

...what do you have planned for me this month???   
As you drive down the backroads where I live, the scents of honeysuckle and wild roses fill the air with a very heady scent that is amazing!   This morning I will pick a bouquet of both of these (and some lemon balm) to add yet ANOTHER scent to the store.
I am anxious to go to the store this morning as I haven't been there since Sunday - I have some new goodies to price and display and will have to move things around to fit them in.   I like doing that though, so the day should be fun.  More fun if we are busy!!!  
My "Fairy Garden" is just starting to fill in but I will have to replace the rosemary  - and the golden oregano doesn't seem to want to florish...time to redo.    Hopefully it will look like the picture on the sidebar soon.
Enjoy the first day of June....

9 comments:

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Hi Judy !

Happy June to you ! Aren't herbs wonderful.. the fragrance of mint and sage and basil... and lemon balm !

Let's make tea ! Iced tea preferably !

I think I may be able to leave a comment now that I found out what the magic secret was !

Just unclick the keep me signed in block ! And you can then leave a comment !

Hugs !
Linda

Holly Hills Primitives said...

I'm with you, ready to get into the shop move some things around. Love your fairy garden, it's adorable. Our weather went from cold and rain to HOT! Have fun today, Dawn

Anonymous said...

Will you be having a yard sale this summer?

Anonymous said...

Wher do you find your antique treasures?

Mindy/Raymond Homestead said...

I just love your header and your fairy garden!

Ginny said...

Happy June My Friend, enjoy your day!

ctlogcabin said...

Happy June Miss Judy !! I am missing you and the store very much, not sure when I will get down your way but I am always dreaming of a trip. Love all your container
gardens you put together, you have the eye
and the touch ... I NEED one. lol
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox

Casey said...

Judy, I've never had great luck with mass planting herbs in containers. I guess they have different requirements and I find mine don't drain well enough...I think herbs don't like wet feet, except the mints! I keep trying, though!!

earlene said...

Love your blog! I wanted to ask you the ways you use your lemon balm. I have lots of it amd love the smell when you walk thru it.
Have a great weekend!
Earlene