THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, June 3, 2011

FINALLY SPRING...

The past two days have been "heavenly" with the weather...sunshine and breezes (well maybe I should say windy) just perfect "picnic" weather.  I think today I will take my lawn chair and sit on the front porch and eat my lunch. 
This old trunk from Germany just came into the store....it has a really good color and even better price...

...with secret compartments...(smile)
..also - perfect for your picnic...two yellow McCoy bowls - what a pretty tablescape they will make filled with salad or fruit!
Hope your day is as beautiful as it is here....heck...let's go for the whole weekend!!!

2 comments:

gail said...

Great weather, Great treasures! This is how life should be. Enjoy your day!

ctlogcabin said...

PerFect Day .... Glorious !!
Love the Trunk .... as I have loved all the boxes, bins & trunks I have purchased from you !! lol
Sunshine Hugs !! xox