THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, June 2, 2011

1-2-3 PERFECT ARRANGEMENTS..

I always think of myself as "I can do anything"...(or at least I am willing to try) HOWEVER...flower arranging is not my thing.   I just can't learn "enough is enough" !!  Same with putting together wreaths...I say outloud  -SIMPLIFY-SIMPLIFY-SIMPLIFY...but it usually does not work.
(another BIG HOWEVER)....this is the arrangement from the "roadside" that I gathered yesterday - sadly the wild roses had gone beyond their peak so I had to let them there to turn into the bright red wild rosehips after the first frost.  Honeysuckle and daisies and some onion grass make up this arrangement in this old jar -

made very easily because of the "flower frog jar lids" that we are selling -

Is this "Parasol" too sweet !!  One of my finds on our Memorial Day jaunt - there is a tiny tear here and there but nothing too noticeable - great decoration for a girl's room - or an all around fun accessory for anywhere in your home.

3 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Don't you just love all the "old" flowers and vines? I had honeysuckle at "our" house and I miss it so much! Have a great day, Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

Judy .... Love the flower frog jar lids !!
And I love roadside bouquets a bit of
this & that, so sweet. xox

Prims By The Water said...

Hi Judy, Those flower frogs are to croak for!!! Love em'. My wild roses are just getting buds on them...can't wait fo them to open up, and I will sure have many rose hips this year..love them in my crafts. Take care, Janice