THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WHAT DO I WANT TO DO TODAY??

I have so many "projects" in mind - too many - that I don't really know where to start.  I am toying with "re-doing" a section of the second floor of the store and yet (if I mention this to Tony he is liable to ...???) I really like how it is set up now.   I love change though - change is good - it is not that I get bored...I just get "antsy" to keep IMPROVING!! 
Maybe I will just go to my favorite wholesale barn and see what she has new!!   We still have plenty of herbs left  and thought (one of those projects on my mind) some of them should be put in baskets or pots to sell together to sit in your garden or porches or decks - PARSLEY, SAGE, ROSEMARY AND THYME !! (now I will be humming that for the rest of the day) !!!  Maybe a "fairy garden" or two should be made!!!!  that would be fun!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I am enjoying reading the "scribbles" from Effies autograph book.Hmmm now you have me thinking about trying a fairy garden....