THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, May 9, 2011

THYMES ARE CHANGING....

...and for the better!  Our Herb Faire was a great success....and it is with alot of prayer and hope that our economy is starting to get better for everyone.   We are not an "upscale" store...we just sell wonderful, unique treasures at a good down to earth price.  That is who we are and will always be.  Unique...one of a kind!!  (although - our candy is certainly "upscale" but worth every bite!!) (big chocolatey smile)

Garden Thyme will be in full swing at the store as I think the weather has FINALLY turned for the better...even I am anxious to go play in the dirt and that is really not HIGH on my priority list...(I usually just like to pick and make bouquets  - herbal and floral) 

Today I will be working in the "strawberry patch"...the one in my sewing room.....Time to decorate for those summer days....and that means strawberries, Americana (need to work on that too)! and watermelons!  

2 comments:

The Olde Country Cupboard said...

I wish I were closer would love to come.

Holly Hills Primitives said...

I'm hoping the economy picks up a little more too, although I did have a pretty good weekend. We are adding red, white and blue and I also need to make lots more. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next! Dawn