THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

THEY'RE BACK...... (my followers)!!

Well....glad that got settled...I didn't like seeing the blank space there!!!

Today's weather is quite a bit different from last Wednesday when we started our Herb Faire....when it was pouring pouring pouring down rain.....today it is BEAUTIFUL!!  We still have lots of herbs to share with you too, and  it looks like very soon we will be able to get those herb gardens planted as our nights are beyond the freezing level and the ground is warming up!   We have some unique containers for you to plant in too if an "herb garden" is more than you want.  There is a sweet feeling of walking outside to snip a few sprigs of parsley, sage, rosemary or thyme....Hey that's a song!!!  Herbs are so easy and just plain delightful to snip and put in a vase...chop up in a salad...(having nasturtium blooms makes you want to have a tea party with a friend just to add the flowers to a salad and show-off alittle bit)!!  hmmmm - and maybe a sprig of lovage in a Bloody Mary...woohoo!!!  If you haven't already consider starting an herb garden...it is fun!

My two days off seems to just disappear so quickly and I sit here wondering just what did I accomplish???  I do have a few berries for the store's "Strawberry Patch" and a couple pillows!!  Tony worked much harder than me.  Some days I just like to "fiddle-diddle"...but today is a WORK day and I have a few "new" ideas to work on!

1 comment:

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Yippee-I was 5 1/2 days without blog posts, but luckily today that showed up again!Now were are 'back in business'!