THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

LIKE A LITTLE KID...

Honestly you would think I was 10 years old instead of "soon to be 64" -( yikes that is a BIG number)!! 
I get so excited when we have an event...first I worry that I won't have enough items, then I worry it won't come together, and then I worry no one will come....BUT today I am excited...we have LOTS of wonderful herbs and garden treasures, it is ALL coming together just like I planned and boy if NO ONE comes will they be missing a FUN TIME at the "HERB FAIRE" !!
I am baking cookies, making Lemon Balm Tea and later today will make the Lavender Egg Salad (scrumptious)! -
Paper plates, cups, napkins - serving dishes...oh so much yet to do!!
I LOVE MY JOB!!

3 comments:

Speckled Hen Country Store said...

Have fun Judy! Wish we could come!
Lynda

Cathie said...

Now I know I'll wait until thursday to visit your store...if I visit without my Eva, boy would I be in trouble. More than shopping, she loves to eat her way around your store!! And it sounds like it will be a feast for the eyes and mouth!! See you soon!
Good luck tomorrow. XOXO Cathie

Maureen said...

It's easy to "see" your happiness and excitement in this blog post. Best of luck to you for a happy, successful event!