THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, May 5, 2011

IN SPITE OF THE WEATHER.....

Our 19th Annual Herb Faire was a great success - you have to LOVE customers who wouldn't miss the Herb Faire no matter that it was pouring down rain and 48 degrees all day!   I got so busy talking and sharing with customers that I didn't take pictures of them shopping...but I did take lots of pics before we opened!  Sharing some with you -
OUR WELCOME SIGN -
GRAB A BOX OR TWO...
 AND A PRICE LIST..


AND START SHOPPING....










COME INSIDE TO GET WARM...(the heat is on)... AND THE BASILS ARE INSIDE KEEPING WARM TOO!!
 ENJOY SOME TREATS FROM THE GARDEN FAIRIES....
Everyone who wore a "garden hat"  received a token of appreciation from us -
Lots of herbs and goodies left for you to enjoy - great Mother's Day presents too!!

5 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh my! As usual, everything looks like so much fun. What beautiful herbs!! Glad you had a good crowd. Have a wonderful weekend, Dawn

Ginny said...

You were so organized, and you thought you wouldn't pull it off!! Glad you had a good time.

Cathie said...

OMG!! I had such a wonderful time visiting with you yesterday and I really enjoyed meeting some of your customers. They are great! The selection of goodies is a draw but it's YOU we come to see...you and your sage advice. Thank you for being kind, warm, funny and caring. XOXO Cathie

Mary Beth said...

I had a wonderful time shopping yesterday! I am just starting my gardens as I am new to the area and had fun picking out herbs and the basket and bowl to plant them in...the recipes were fantastic - thanks for all of your help and insight!! Mary Beth

Joanne said...

Oh I can't keep up with you - the store looks different and filled with so many treasures each week!