THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, May 27, 2011

I ALMOST COMPLAINED..

about it being too hot....NO NO NO no complaining about nice summmmmmmmery days!!!

I am supposing the "spirits" did not want me to take any pictures on Wednesday cause when I tried to take pictures yesterday my camera worked fine....sigh...I don't want to upset the spirits!!!
This is the tiny cloche with the velvet strawberry....too sweet -  3" H  x 2 1/2"W
 ...and to celebrate Memorial Day...YOU NEED THIS BONNET!!! 

5 comments:

Ginny said...

I complained!! I was out on the jobsite (real job) for four hours, no water, no hat, oh I was complaining!!

gail said...

have to complain about the humidity, but LOVE the sunshine & long daylight hours!!!!!

rachel said...

don't feel bad about wanting to complain ~ we all do it! :)
That hat is so sweet! Love it!

ctlogcabin said...

LOL Judy .... me too !! Thats life and human nature. Am loving the Sunshine not so much the Humidity.
Have a Great Memorial Day Week-End!
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox

lindeelou said...

I Love your red/white/blue hat....I love to wear vintage hats and NO I do not have one like that LVOVE LOVE LOVE it....