THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, May 12, 2011

HONSESTLY BLOGGER WHAT'S UP!!

My followers keep coming and going....just going to deal with it!

We had such nice compliments about our Herb Faire Drawing that we thought it would be fun to have a drawing each week in May!!  I have our next drawing "gift" ready but forgot to take a picture...stop by this evening and I will post it.  You will have to come to the store to enter the drawing...so see you soon!!!

1 comment:

gail said...

As soon as this leg works, I' coming to your store. I'm going to make my DH take me to all my favorite destinations....PA being on the top of the list! and thank
you so much for all your kind comments.
hugs,
gail