THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, May 26, 2011

GOODMORNING SUNSHINE...

My camera is giving me "fits" (well it could be me and my lack of techno skills)....I wanted to take a picture of the sweetest tiny cloche with a velvet strawberry underneath ~~~sigh....Maybe today I can get a picture.  I love to work in "small" - little pillows, tiny birds, little berries....I am not much on making larger items - I do sometimes, but it takes me forever to complete.

GUESS WHAT - my mind is starting to think Halloween...is that crazy or what???  I am off to Market in a couple weeks and I need to get my fall and Christmas ideas all focused in my head  - which means I better pull out all the "scribbles of ideas" I wrote down last fall/Christmas season...soon!!!! 

There will be "Fairy Planters" in the store next week.....we found some nice twig baskets that are perfect to sit in your garden to give the garden fairies a nice place to visit!

5 comments:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Judy, You make me tired lol. You do so much and you think ahead. No wonder why you get so much done. Need to take a page out of your book!

Ginny said...

Happy Thursday Friend! Enjoy your day & the sunshine.

Joanne said...

Good Morning Sunshine (right back at you)! I'm so happy it's sunny out today for my drive! I'll keep my eyes out for treasures the fairies may need! Halloween - hard to believe how it won't be long!

Green Creek Primitives said...

I have already starting thinking fall, takes me forever to get things done, I have two shops I sew for and my antique booth, so need to start on some pumpkin people and other items, maybe I need to decorate my sewing room to get in the mood hard to do a season when you are not in it. The fairy planters sound neat, have a great holiday. Vicky

moosecraft said...

Sunny sun sunshine!!!! Makes everyone that much more happy! :-) And, makes you so energetic! You always have such great ideas going through your mind and you also get so much accomplished! Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!