THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BUSY WEEKEND WITH HOLIDAY FUN..

We had a fun weekend spent with friends and family....but now it is time to get back to work.   Lots of errands to run today and now that the weather has turned ~~~HOT and HUMID~~~it takes me twice as long to do anything. 
Tony and I made our annual trip to the Memorial Day Antique/Flea Market at 5 am yesterday morning.  It wasn't too hot in the early morning hours and we found some really fun items for the store.   We were a bit surprised that there weren't as many vendors as there use to be and were able to do the whole market in under two hours.   Some prices were "to the moon" but we managed to get some goodies.   I love the "hunt" and am always in amazement of what some people will buy...!!! 
One dealer friend purchased the most beautiful little girl dresses she was going to hang in her bedroom....(I was jealous of her great find)....most everyone had purchases in their arms...carrying them back to their cars to continue the shopping - it was good to see people buying and vendors making some $$$  !! 

New herbal soaps arrived in the store on Friday....what a nice gift they make.   I have a friend (who knows of my love of lavender) and finds the bestest soaps to gift me with.   Using the soaps always makes me feel special!!  They make a great "me" gift too! 

No comments: