THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, May 22, 2011

BOUQUETS...

I LOVE flowers...and herbs...and wild grasses and even ragweed in bloom.  I try to have some "real" nature in the store all the time....even just alittle "sprig bottle" of evergreen in the winter months.   There is just something that makes me happy when I make a "country bouquet" !!!
Little things like this -






 AND THE PRETTIEST FLOWER OF ALL....Miss Blakely...
HAPPY SUNDAY....

4 comments:

Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Those are just precious little bouquets!
I am the same way, I just love having something from outside inside ~

xoxo
Lori

Mindy/Raymond Homestead said...

Love your bouquets! So pretty and your right, the Miss Blakely flower is the prettiest!:-)

Joanne said...

Thank goodness there is sunshine inside the Cinnamon Stick as we are seeing it outside! Beautiful

Ginny said...

I love Country bouquets! Now it needs to stop raining and we can go and gather!!