THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, April 17, 2011

WHAT A WEEK....

 I have been sick...you know when you have that cold that isn't bad enough for the "Docs" to give you "real" medicine but sick enough that you want to tear your nose off your face... and the coughing...yegads!!  That little tickle that turns into a rampage of coughing till the eyes tear - sorry to be so graphic - it got to the point I had to excuse myself from the room....sigh!   I have gone thru 3/4's of a bottle of hand sanitizer at the store so customers weren't afraid to come near me!   I am feeling better today!
THE WORSE PART.....this beautiful "Potpourri" arrived on Friday and I couldn't even smell it...!!!!!!!
This is "French Country Mint"  - customers tell me it is "wonderful" !!  So different!

Also new is "Blue Lilac" - that I haven't displayed yet but will today - and I also refilled our hat box of "Red Hot Cinnamon" - a store favorite!
This store display (most likely from the 50's) is a cool  piece - let your imagination soar how you can use this !(bathroom, little girl's room, sewing room, porch)...the ideas are endless - !!

Don't forget we still have some really nice Easter decorations and gifts if you haven't done that yet!  Like these -
(only 3 left now)!!  Happy Sunday (the sun is shining here..after a terrible day of rain and wind yesterday)...Yippeeeee!!

5 comments:

moosecraft said...

Awwwww Judy! I feel so bad for you! I know exactly how you feel... it's uncomfortable and frustrating all at once! I do like that store display... I would hang a hooked mat from it, or drap penny rugs or vintage crocheted doilies over it... or drape a seasonal lap quilt over it... hmmmm... wonder if I could fit that in my house?!!?!??!?!?

Angela said...

Hope you will be feeling lots better soon. Those Spring colds seem to be the worse. Have a great weekend.

Kathy (woolfind) said...

So much of that lingering cough going around Judy. Sure hope yours decides to give it up soon! Feel better soon!
I too love that store display. Very cute and with endless possibilities!

Prims By The Water said...

Hope you are feeling better Judy. I wish the scent of your potpourri would come through this computer. Ok, so now I have to ask if you will ship some of that French Country Potpourri to me. Thanks Janice

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

HI Judy!
So sorry to hear you are sniffly! ICK!
I wanted to chat with you about your little Herb book.I am doing an Herb class on the 30th and would love to pass these out. They are wonderful. Can I order in bulk?
Thx!
Beth