THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, April 21, 2011

SUNSHINE...

TWO DAYS in a row...that has to be a record for these past weeks!!!  I certainly am grateful as my spirits seem to "rise" with the sun!!  These are the last days before Easter and I am "antsy" to get on with Garden Thyme - I seem to always want to "rush" time and but then complain because it is going to fast....some days I don't make alot of sense!!! (big smile)!!
With Easter being late this year, everything seems to be happening all at once....May Day, Herb Faire, Mother's Day - working in a new class schedule - it is not hard to get overwhelmed!  I just need to make more lists...and better yet - start crossing off what needs to be accomplished....LOL!!
Sweet Annie has arrived ....she is our store greeter and truly loves her job - just look at that smile!!  A longtime employee who will be celebrating her 20th anniversary very soon....I think we will have a party for her !!

The "scents" of the new potpourri's in the store are just wonderful....as soon as you walk in they greet you and although strong they are not overwhelming...stop in soon and delight your "nose" !!!
" BLUE LILAC"

5 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh my gosh, I love Sweet Annie! What a great greeter! You always have the best ideas my friend. I'm ready for Easter stuff to go bye-bye for the year and get on with everything else. It's always fun to make a change. Have a great weekend, Dawn

Cathie said...

Good morning Miss Judy,
Sun?? What sun?? We had two HOURS of sun yesterday, that's all. I feel like a mole! Coming to your store will brighten my day though.
Have a wonderful Easter.
Hugs to you and Tony.
Cathie

Prims By The Water said...

Hi Judy,
Can't wait to see what you have in the store for goodies in the next few weeks...Hope you and your family have a fantastic Easter! Take care, Janice

moosecraft said...

That Blue Lilac potpourri looks divine! Too bad I can't scratch and sniff my computer monitor! lol! Happy B-Day to Sweet Annie... she doesn't look a day over 10... ;-)

cathie said...

Hey Judy,
If Miss Annie has a B-day party, are the Two Grande Ladies invited? They haven't been out very much and would enjoy a party. lol!
cathie