THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, April 1, 2011

MOTHER NATURE'S APRIL FOOLS JOKE???

From my window this morning....

...and it hasn't stopped...big (pretty) but unwanted flakes of that white stuff!! There is more since I took these pictures this morning (it is all white now)...just another big messy day and I really, really wanted to play!!! Of course all the "winter" stuff is put away - boots, hats, scarfs - snow shovel!!! (big SIGH!!)

4 comments:

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Oh my gosh! I had a nightmare
last night that I was shoveling
snow ~ hahaha!!
I can't even imagine snow today ~ I live in Texas and
it is too cold too long for me :)
I hope it warms up very soon!!

xoxo
Lori

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Hi Judy,

April Fools is right...

we have the white stuff too..probably more than you have right now on this side of the tundra of PA !

It is like a bad nightmare...over and over again !

Smile and enjoy the day !

Happy April Fools !

hugs,
Linda
the verification word is terrabl ..they got that right !

Ginny said...

Hey Judy, at 10:30 a.m. the salt truck just went by our house!! Ground, cars, trees are covered. Enough already I say !!

gail said...

Thank you so much for following me, and I am now following you. I have always wanted to go out to your shop because I don't think you are too far....maybe 2 hours?
thanks for your well wishes on my silly fall. I am taking it one day at a time but finding it so hard to sit still!
gail