THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, April 29, 2011

GETTING READY...

The weather this week has been so wonderful - alittle cooler today (yesterday I had the air conditioner on in the store) - there is so much "prep" work for the "Herb Faire" - I hope this weekend is decent so we can work outside.
With the nice weather the trees are unfurling their leaves - apple blossoms on the apple trees promise a great harvest - and tulips dot the countryside as I drive to work.  (even the weeds - mustard grass - looks beautiful in a sea of yellow blooms)  I have a "fondness" for dandelions (Tony does NOT) so I will enjoy them until he desecrates them!
Off and on this morning I am watching the Royal Wedding - so beautiful....but the happiness gets quickly replaced with the horror of the tornadoes in the south.  God Bless everyone there.
I couldn't help myself and had to pick a bouquet of lemon balm.....this is such a pretty herb to enjoy in "country bouquets" !! 
A peek...

1 comment:

carolbrademas said...

Judy,
Wish I could come; it sounds like so much fun!! Love the candy line too. I'm sure it probably tastes as good as it looks too!
Happy Herbs, Carol